Felt Nine 50 Mountain Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Felt Nine 50 Mountain Bike
This item was discontinued 11th September 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Felt Nine 50 29” wheel mountain bike is part of Felt’s competitive cross-country range of bikes. Setting the standard for the ultimate hardtail cross-country mountain bike the Nine series was born out of real-world product development and racing in World Cups and National Championships and offers a responsive, lightweight ride with razor-sharp handling at speed.
The Felt Nine 50 features a lively feeling 6061 hydroformed aluminium butted frame paired with a lightweight RockShox XC30 front suspension fork offering 100mm of travel. This 29” wheel mountain bike includes a dependable Shimano Deore Hollowtech 3x10 drivetrain and Shimano’s M355 hydraulic disc brakes to keep you in control as you rip your way down the hill.
- Frame: 6061 hydroformed butted aluminium
- Fork: Rockshox XC30
- Wheels: WTB STP i19 - 29"
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob - 29 x 2.25
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore 3x10 Speed
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M355
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore M611
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M615
- Chainset: Shimano Deore M610
- Cassette: Shimano Deore 10 Speed 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp - Steel rails
- Seatpost: Felt butted 6061 dual-bolt
- Handlebars: Felt MTB 6061 butted riser (720mm)
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged
- Brake Calipers: Shimano M355
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year