Felt Nine 50 Mountain Bike
The Felt Nine 50 29” wheel mountain bike is part of Felt’s competitive cross-country range of bikes. Setting the standard for the ultimate hardtail cross-country mountain bike the Nine series was born out of real-world product development and racing in World Cups and National Championships and offers a responsive, lightweight ride with razor-sharp handling at speed.
The Felt Nine 50 features a lively feeling 6061 hydroformed aluminium butted frame paired with a lightweight RockShox XC30 front suspension fork offering 100mm of travel. This 29” wheel mountain bike includes a dependable Shimano Deore Hollowtech 3x10 drivetrain and Shimano’s M355 hydraulic disc brakes to keep you in control as you rip your way down the hill.
- Frame: 6061 hydroformed butted aluminium
- Fork: Rockshox XC30
- Wheels: WTB STP i19 - 29"
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob - 29 x 2.25
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore 3x10 Speed
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M355
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore M611
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M786
- Chainset: Shimano Deore M610
- Cassette: Shimano Deore 10 Speed 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp - Steel rails
- Seatpost: Felt butted 6061 dual-bolt
- Handlebars: Felt MTB 6061 butted riser (720mm)
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged
- Brake Calipers: Shimano M355
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year