Felt Z6 Carbon Disc Road Bike - 2016
Felt designed the Z6 Disc to offer all the advancements of disc brakes with the lightweight efficiency of the UHC Performance carbon fibre frame. With the response of a race bike and the newly updated Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, the Z6 is the ideal road bike for conquering challenging climbs and descending with confidence.
The TRP Spyre mechanical disc brake is a common choice on high end bikes. It’s one of the best performing and most reliable on the market. Couple that with reduced pad wear and easy installation, it’s a no brainer that Felt put these as standard on the Z6.
Tubeless Ready Wheelset
Felt’s RSL3 tubeless ready rims and R3 disc specific hubs with sealed bearings throughout make a fast and light weight road wheelset.
- Frame: Felt Endurance Road Disc UHC Performance carbon fibre frame.
- Fork: Felt Endurance Road Disc UHC Advanced full carbon fiber fork (carbon fibre steerer).
- Wheel size: 700c
- Wheelset: Felt road RSL3 tubeless ready disc wheels
- Groupset: Shimano Tiagra 4600 10 Speed
- Brake Calipers: TRP Spyre C Mechanical disc stainless steel (160mm 6-bolt rotor front, 140mm 6-bolt rear)
- Chainset Shimano Tiagra compact 34/50
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano 10 speed 11/32
- Drop bars: Felt SuperLite road Variable Shape
- Bar Tape: Felt gel tape
- Stem: Felt Variable Angle
- Seatpost: Felt endurance road UHC performance carbon fibre, 27.2mm, 330mm length
- Saddle: Felt endurance road
- Tyres: Challenge Paris Roubaix 700 x 27c
Felt's Z Series
Designed for a gran fondo, endurance rides, or a road race, the 2016 Z Series is Felt’s most versatile road bike. The geometry puts the rider in an all-day position without compromising performance and handling. The longer wheelbase gives this bike a stable riding platform while still maintaining responsive handling characteristics, resulting in a line ideal for epic adventures and races alike.