Fenwicks Dry Weather Chain Lube
$5.62 - $11.19
RRP $7.87 Save 29%
Fenwicks Dry Conditions Lube 100ml or 250ml.
- Taking a very scientific approach, Fenwick`s lubes focus on the UK and European riding conditions in which the lube needs to perform rather than the style of lube itself. Compared to "dry" lubes, Fenwick`s wet style lubes offer more protection and performance at bicycle operating temperatures. Fenwick`s synthetic lubes are made to conditions-specific bespoke formulations. All 3 lubes offer:
- Smoother, quieter functioning bike
- Increased protection against corrosion
- Decreased wear
- Increased maintenanc periods
- Reduced environmental contamination - less needed per application, greater tenacity so less trail contamination For best results, apply to a clean chain and wipe off excess with a clean, absorbent cloth. Reapply as necessary. Ride. A specific blend of synthetic ingredients with additives to dramatically reduce corrosion, repel water and prolong component life.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.75
Spend $67.50 or over and get free shipping
Brian HayI've used this oil throughout two summer seasons and it has performed well and kept the chain in peak condition - assuming you regularly wash & clean your chain after each ride as you should do. My only criticism would be that it is a very thin oil which means you have to be very careful when applying the oil onto the chain that it doesn't suddenly gush out of the bottle and results in a lot of oil being wasted. Would like to see the bottle having a more controlled flow of dispensing the oil.
Mr AngoveWorking well so far, keeping everything quiet and smooth.
Mr Brittongood quality lube, does what it says
Mr hansonbought this when we had a dry spell and it did what it says on the bottle. recommended. Back on the wet lube now! it's grand up north!