Fizik R4B Carbon Boa Road Shoes
Fizik R4B Carbon Boa Road Shoes
R4B Uomo: fi’zi:k’s range of road cycling shoes is developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists. The best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques are used to deliver you the best shoes for road riding and racing, and trickle down throughout the range.
- Adjusting the two straps closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
- Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Injection Composite Carbon Outsole, vented to improve its aerodynamics
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 and Micro Straps closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: fully adjustable down to the toe using BOA and Micro Straps closure system
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 254g (size 42.5)
Mr Kneale Great shoes. I found the shoes to be a little narrow for my feet so I went up a size which did the trick. They are very comfortable and have a great minimalist aesthetic.
Joseph Perfect size to me (47). No need an extra size because I have a wide foot. About Merlin Cycles best bike store, good products and fast shiping .
Mr Iñarritu Really good looking, they are stiff so it gives good support and good power transfer.
David The carbon reinforced sole is very stiff. It feels better than some full carbon soles I've tried. High quality materials and feel. Great shoes at a good price.
JoAnn Love these shoes! I wear a 9 1/2 regular shoe and ordered a size 42 they fit perfectly!
Dr Schultz Best shoes I've owned for road. Carbon soles for a very low price. I have tried on $500 shoes and these are equivalent in terms of quality. Can walk in them as the heel has a plate to balance with the cleats. Fizik rules the world
Francisco Garcini excellent and comfortable shoes.
Ross These are a slight, but nice upgrade from the R5b. The upper is more supple, and the second mid-foot strap allows more custom tension on that part vs the boa wire spread across 2/3 of the upper foot.
William Nice color and provides good support. Although they feel lighter than the current Giro Apeckx II, find the Giro more comfortable.
Anthony Fìzik product always been good, stiff and comfortable
Mr Fazackerley A great looking and fitting shoe, I’m glad I went for the 1/2 size bigger than usual though.
Mr de Belen Good construction with carbon injected soles. Vents on soles provide additional air flow. I only wish that the holes for the cleats are adjustable. Good quality product.
Mr Perez Great cycling shoes went on the first ride with them the other day and they felt great.
Mrs Matthews Lovely quality, great fit, good sizing. Very pleased.
Mohammed Good quality, real size no need to take one size up
Mr P 3rd set of Fizik shoes now. Stiff yet supple. All round amazing well made long lasting shoes.
Mr Ayles 2nd pair of Fizik Shoes They live upto their reputation