Unique Tritone Saddle with a special cover design chosen by customers all over the world, the Fi'zi:k Tritone Carbon People's Edition Saddle combines classic performance and comfort with stylish looks.
Designed specifically for triathlons and time trials, the Fi'zi:k Tritone Carbon Saddle helps boost performance when riding in an aerodynamical position by increasing hip rotation without affecting performance. The nose less saddle uses special foam density and a front indentation to boost comfort while remaining within the UCI legal length limits.
A modular carriage system is included with the Tritone Saddle which offers a simple and clean solution to carrying riding essentials including 2 bottles, CO2 canister and inflator, and a spare tube.
Lightweight carbon braided rails are specified on the Fi'zi:k Tritone People's Edition Saddle for improved stiffness and reduced weight to ensure the ultimate performance on your next ride.
- Extra -long rail (85mm) to fit any Tri or TT bike
- Front transition hook makes the transition faster and easier Lightweight
- Modular carriage kit included with saddle - this includes holders for 2 bottle cages, CO² canister and inflator, and a spare tube
- Shell - Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail - Carbon Braided 7x9mm
- Cover - Black/Black Thermo-welded Microtex
- Carriage kit for water bottles, CO² canister and spare tube
- Colour - Red/Silver
- Length - 240mm (UCI approved)
- Width - 135mm
- Weight - 220g
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Excellent saddle for time trialing with brilliant coloring. However, keep in mind that the braided carbon rails are oval shaped and may not fit into seatposts with vertically pressing clamps.