Fizik Tritone 5.5 Saddle with Carbon Braided Rails
Tritone is the ultimate saddle for Triathlon and TT. It's shape allows the best aerodynamic performance with the maximum riding comfort. This unisex saddle will improve your performance on any triathlon or time trial bike. Tritone is designed specifically to increase hip rotation and help your performance when in an aerodynamic position on the bike. The comfort of this nose-less saddle is derived from specifically-developed foam density and the front indentation.
The Tritone Braided’s carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
- A solid base-design ensures durability and optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Extra -long rail (85mm) to fit any Tri or TT bike
- Front transition hook makes the transition faster and easier
- Silk-screen printed silicone stripes increase the grip on the saddle cover
- Modular carriage kit included with saddle: this includes holders for 2 bottle cages, CO² canister and inflator, and a spare tube
- Saddle’s length of 240mm is compliant with UCI rule of minimum saddle length for time trial races
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9 mm
- Cover: Black Black Thermowelded Microtex
- Length: 24 cm long - UCI legal
- Carriage Kit: cage holder, CO2 charge, inflator and tube
- Nose: Front Transition Hook
- Weight: 220 g
- Dimensions: 135x240 mm
Fi'zi:k is a racing brand. It represents beauty, speed, passion, freedom for those who race against each other, race against the clock and for enthusiast cyclists around the world who identify with the feeling of the fire of competition.