Frog 67 Kids Road Bike
The Frog Road bike is for kids who are serious about having fun whilst out cycling. The all-aluminium frame provides a stable frame for kids. Comes with two sets of tyres Kenda Road and Kenda Cyclocross meaning you can transform this bike into a Cyclocross kids bike great for kids to enter the muddy and exciting world of Cyclocross
- Suitable for a minimum inside leg of 67cm (around 8-12 years old).
- All-aluminium road / Cyclocross
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars, with Microshift short-reach brake and auxillary brake levers
- Crank length of 127mm with 34T chain-ring
- 9 speed gears
- Quick release sealed hubs front & rear. 9 speed rear hub
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes for road and CX use
- Supplied with 2 sets of tyres: Kenda road and Kenda cyclocross tyres
- 24" wheels
- Weight: 8.8kg
- Comes with a bell and reflectors as standard. Free 5 year warranty available on the frame and forks, 2 years on all other parts.
- Fork: 24" Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frog Fork
- Fram: 14" Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frog Frame
- Brakes: Tektro Oryx Cantilever
- Stem: 38mm
- Handlebar: Frog Bikes 340mm Aluminium Alloy Drop bar
- Saddle: Frog Bikes racing saddle
- Seat Post: Aluminium 300mm
- Pedal: Wellgo R090
- Wheelset: DA-20 24"
- Road tyres: Kenda K-1018
- Cyclocross tyres: Kenda K-161
- Auxillary brake levers Tektro RL570
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Microshift - 9 Speed
- Casette: Shimano 9 speed, 12-27T
PLEASE NOTE:- All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-5 working days depending on time of year
How to choose a Child's Bike
In contrast to many children's bikes, Frog bikes are sized by the length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size of bike for each child. Age alone isn't a reliable measure as there is a large spread of "normal" leg lengths & heights for age.
Please take the time to measure the rider's inside leg. It's easy to measure:
- Stand the child in socks against wall
- Place a small book between their legs, as high as is comfortable
- Ask the child to move away and measure from the top of the book to the floor
Once you have measured the inside leg, use this table to find the right size bike for your child. Note we give the MINIMUM inside leg length for each bike, with the saddle at it's lowest setting. At this height, the child will safely be able to get their feet to the ground. Don't worry - Frog Bikes have long seat posts, so the saddle can be raised a long way as the rider grows.
|Approx age||Wheel Size||Frame Size|
|Frog Road 58||58||6-7||20″||11″|
|Frog Road 67||67||8-12||24″||14″|
|Frog Road 70||70||11-14||26″||17″|
Of course all children have different length arms and torsos too, so to ensure a comfortable riding position, the handlebar height can be tailored, and saddles can be slid back and forwards on their rails.(These adjustments are easy to do and just need an allen key; instructions are in the manual that comes with each bike.