Frog 69 Kids Bike
Frog and Team Sky have gotten together to create this high quality range of kids bikes - Inspiring tomorrows athletic heroes. The all-aluminium frame provides a stable frame for kids and the saddle height is adjustable. The hybrid design of the bike means this bike is great for family rides to the park and in the park as it’s suitable for on and off road use.
- The Frog Team Sky 69 is suitable for a minimum inside leg of 69cm (around 10-12 years old).
- High quality frame and easily adjusted saddle height
- Crank length of 140mm
- Adjustable Tektro brakes, 8-speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifters and cassette hub
- Its hybrid tyres are suitable for road and off-road use
- 26” wheels
- Comes with a bell, reflectors and mudguards as standard.
- Free 5 year warranty available on the frame and forks, 2 years on all other parts.
All the Team Sky Kids’ Bikes carry Team Sky’s signature blue line. The blue line is like Team Sky’s badge, and connects the whole team together in the shared ambition of being the best. It appears on everything - the bikes, kit, cars and even the team bus. With the blue line and distinct Team Sky colours on your bike, you can feel like a pro and part of the team.
- Weight 10.4 kg
- Fork: Aluminium Fork
- Frame: Aluminium 14" Frog 69 Frame
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Crank Set: 140mm Aluminium Black Crank
- Chain Ring: 36T
- Chain Guard: Integral Black Double Chain Guard
- Brakes: Tektro 836AL Aluminium V-Brake Black
- Length of top tube: 534mm (horizontal distance from seat post to stem: 557mm)
- Stem: Frog Bikes Aluminium 40mm
- Handlebars: Frog Bikes Aluminium Straight Width 520mm
- Grip: Frog Bikes Locking Slim Grips
- Saddle: Frog Bikes Saddle
- Seat Post: Aluminium 300mm, Quick Release
- Pedal: Plastic with Ball Bearings and Reflectors
- Wheels: 26" Quick Release for easy removal of wheels
- Tyres Kenda 26" x 1.5" hybrid tyres
- Gear Shifter: Alivio 8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RM310 - 8 speed
- Cassette Hub: Shimano HG200-8 11-32T
- Mudguard: Plastic Mudguards front and rear
PLEASE NOTE:- All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-5 working days depending on time of year