Frog Side Entry Bottle Cage
- Reversible - suitable for left and right handed users
- Easy load access for compact frames
- Suitable for standard sized bottles
- Lightweight and durable
- Weight: 43g
- Please note these bottle cages will only fit on kids Frog bikes from 52 and upwards.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25
How to choose a Child's Bike
In contrast to many children's bikes, Frog bikes are sized by the length rather than age, as this is the most reliable way of getting the right size of bike for each child. Age alone isn't a reliable measure as there is a large spread of "normal" leg lengths & heights for age.
Please take the time to measure the rider's inside leg. It's easy to measure:
- Stand the child in socks against wall
- Place a small book between their legs, as high as is comfortable
- Ask the child to move away and measure from the top of the book to the floor
Once you have measured the inside leg, use this table to find the right size bike for your child. Note we give the MINIMUM inside leg length for each bike, with the saddle at it's lowest setting. At this height, the child will safely be able to get their feet to the ground. Don't worry - Frog Bikes have long seat posts, so the saddle can be raised a long way as the rider grows.
|Approx age||Wheel Size||Frame Size|
|Frog Road 58||58||6-7||20″||11″|
|Frog Road 67||67||8-12||24″||14″|
|Frog Road 70||70||11-14||26″||17″|
Of course all children have different length arms and torsos too, so to ensure a comfortable riding position, the handlebar height can be tailored, and saddles can be slid back and forwards on their rails.(These adjustments are easy to do and just need an allen key; instructions are in the manual that comes with each bike.