Frog Tadpole Mini Kids Balance Bike
The Tadpole Mini balance bike is the latest edition to the excellent Frog Bikes range. A smaller version of the popular Tadpole the Tadpole Mini is designed for even smaller children who just can’t wait to ride. The Tadpole Mini is the perfect ‘first bike’ for your child to begin learn to balance and ride. The Mini is suitable for children aged 1 and 2 with a minimum inside leg measurement of 24cm (please check the sizing guide).
The Tadpole Mini is made from lightweight, sturdy aluminium with every detail designed and specced to suit the needs of very small children including an easy to reach rear brake lever for small hands, a quick release seat post for easy height adjustment and a clever locking headset means the handlebars have a steering limiter, which is safer for little learners.
Available in funky green, red or pink colours the Frog Bikes Tadpole Mini features a lightweight frame weighing only 3.4KGS to allow little riders get going easily, small 10” wheels with pneumatic tyres to improve comfort and ride quality, a safe rear brake with a brake lever designed for very small hands and reflectors & bell are included too.
- Frame: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy
- Fork: 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy
- Headset: Neco, 1"1/8 threadless headset with safety steering stop
- Wheels: Quando 16 hole sealed hubs with Aluminium 10x1.5” single wall rims
- Tyres: Kenda K909A 10x2.0” hybrid
- Saddle: Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small)
- Seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm
- Handlebars: Aluminium, straight 360mm
- Grips: Soft rubber grip with lock ring, 30mm OD
- Stem: Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
- Brake Lever: Tektro JL352-RS easy reach brake lever (left only)
- Rear Brake: Tektro J310 Aluminium mini linear brake
Sizing & fit
If you are unsure on sizing please contact our customer service team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.