Fulcrum Racing Zero - 2 way Fit - Pair is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Fulcrum Racing Zero - 2 way Fit - Pair
This item was discontinued 25th September 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Black spokes, black rims: wheels that are absolutely unmistakeable in the middle of the peleton
Two powerful colours and exclusive technology stand out from the crowd and make these wheels unique in terms of performance and personality
Racing Zero wheels are at the top of the Fulcrum® range
- The 2-Way Fit? (Tubeless & Clincher) version is fitted without tubes, mostly to the advantage of safety and comfort but also in terms of performance
- This is an advantageous product which offers a double choice, allowing you to choose the benefits of tubeless or the practicality of clincher tyres.
- Thanks to Ultra-Fit ?Tubeless technology, the use of the tubeless tyres drastically improves smoothness and reduces the risk of snake biting on rough roads
- The release of air is also gradual in the event of puncturing: there is no risk of sudden deflation
- The rim is made using a special extrusion procedure which thins the walls. At the same time, the 26 millimetre thickness is a guarantee of strength
- A rim of this type is excellent in terms of resistance and weight
- Further lightening has been obtained by milling the material between the spoke anchoring points while the rim is perfectly balanced thanks to Dynamic Balance? technology
- The spokes are made of aluminium with an aerodynamic profile. There are 16 in the front wheel, radially laced; 21 in the rear: 7 on the left and 14 on the right, in accordance with Two-to-One? technology