Fulcrum Racing Zero Carbon C17 Clincher Road Wheels With GP4000S II Tyres & Tubes
Fulcrum Racing Zero Carbon Clincher Road Wheels With GP4000S II Tyres & Tubes
Racing Zero switches to carbon for the first time, and does it in its own way: they are the first road bike wheels on the market that combines a carbon rim with aluminum spokes.
This new hybrid technology combines the legendary rigidity of the aluminum Zero with improved reactivity, thanks to the carbon bike rims, which reduce the peripheral weight and so the moment of inertia. A light wheel with a superior handling and an optimal power transmission to the ground.
A 29mm high carbon rim 17mm wide: a wider rim assures more comfort and a superior handling combined with more stiffness. The carbon is unidirectional, the highest performing carbon available on the market, with the 3k insertion on the braking surface, to allow better braking and superior durability.
Aerodynamics: the wide and low profile, without any edge, reduces the friction coefficient.
A carbon hub with an aluminum oversize flange: this solution assures more torsional stiffness and in consequence a greater reactivity at each change of pace whilst pedaling.
This means a greater efficiency in the transmission of power to the wheel. The front hub has been redesigned, it's now smaller and lighter than before, smoothness is assured by the well known USB bearings technology.
- Tyres: Continental GP4000S II 700c x 25mm
- Wheel Type: Clincher
- Weight: 1358G
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Height: 30mm Front & Rear
- Rim Width: 24.5mm ETRTO 17C
- Suggested Tyre Width: From 25mm to 32mm
- Brake Surface: 3K carbon fiber braking surface. 3Diamant treatment on braking surface
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear Hub: Carbon, Aluminum Oversize flanges
- Bearings: USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Conesbearing system