Fulcrum Racing Zero Clincher Road Wheelset
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory!
The new Oversize flange revolutionises the performance of what was already the class-beating aluminium wheel and raises the bar even higher.
The Patented technical solutions, the materials used and the wheel geometries make it the ideal partner for competition.
- New colour way
- A carbon front hub with oversize flange is used creating a light weight but stiff hub. The rear hub is single piece aluminium for increased stiffness.
- Differentiated rim heights – 25mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer
- Triple milling of the rim saves weight but also creates an aerodynamic profile.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing zero wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 16 radial aero spokes on front wheel21 on rear.
- The Racing Zero wheels feature Fulcrums USB ceramic bearings which are 30% lighter 40% more resistant and 50% smoother compared to the steel bearings featured in the 3's 5's and 7's.
- Total Weight - 1436g