When adventure calls, answer it on two wheels with Edge Explore 1000. Ideal for touring and adventure, this navigator has a preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search.
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input distance and other parameters and choose from up to three round-trip ride options
- Plan new routes to follow, on device or through apps
- Incident detection¹ offers automatic or manual alerts to emergency contacts
- Connected features¹: instant uploads, incoming call and text alerts, live tracking, weather
Ride Off the Beaten Track
Round-trip routing can help guide your ride if you want to discover new routes in your hometown or when you’re far away from home and want to explore. Simply enter how far you want to ride and your starting direction and Edge calculates up to three cycling-friendly routes.
Route Planning Made Simple
Create routes directly on Edge Explore 1000 using the preloaded map and points of interest. Or plan and download routes using Garmin Connect™ (desktop or mobile) or third-party apps.
Safer Cycling Environment
Edge Explore 1000 is the first GPS cycling computer to offer incident detection¹ capabilities via an integrated accelerometer. In the event of an accident, this feature can manually or automatically send your location to your emergency contacts. It’s also compatible with the Edge remote accessory, allowing you to cycle through screens while keeping your hands on the handlebar.
Wherever You Ride
Edge Explore 1000 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you.