Giro Apeckx II Road Cycling Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Giro Apeckx II Road Cycling Shoes
This item was discontinued 22nd September 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Giro Apeckx II is simple, stylish and functional road cycling shoe that benefits from the innovative use of materials and construction techniques taken from higher up in the Giro range. This light, stiff shoe features a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with a super-stiff DuPont™Zytel® nylon sole that allows you to transfer all your power directly through to the pedals. To keep your feet firmly planted against the shoe footbed Giro have included a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle which helps prevent heel lift and two Velcro straps across the front of the foot. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimises comfort while reducing the possibility of odors.
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable upper
- Secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset D-ring Velcro strap at mid-foot
- DuPont ® Zytel™ nylon sole with standard 3-bolt mount
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 275 grams (size 42.5)