Giro Apeckx Road Cycling Shoes
Bringing a sleek combination of a supple microfiber upper with a ‘DuPont Zytel’ sole proven to be the stiffest-in-class, to produce a shoe to rival designs costing twice as much as this beauty. Fit is adjustable and features the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting buckle with two straps. A supportive footbed made from anti-microbial EVA optimises comfort whilst still managing to reduce odour. The Apeckx is constructed in the same vein as Giro’s highest performance shoes, ensuing that the same unrivalled fit that has turned Giro into the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes of modern times.
"Giro have opted for a DuPont Zytel nylon plate. This keeps the cost down but sacrifices seemingly little in the performance department thanks to its cleverly molded internal structure" - BikeRadar
- Premium quality upper made from breathable microfiber
- Moulded EVA footbed featuring medium arch support and ‘Aegis’ anti-microbial treatment.
- DuPont Zytel nylon outsole
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable) Offset strap ‘D-ring’ at mid-foot
- Compatible with any 3 bolt system, including Look Delta cleats.
- Weight: 285g (Size 42.5)