Giro Athlon MTB Helmet
RRP $134.99 Save 35%
XC Giro helmet
- If your mountain bike riding style means going from A to B as fast as possible, then you will be happy with this ultimate race-spec MTB helmet
- In-mould construction fuses the outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner during the moulding process, and reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating an exoskeleton allowing the helmet design to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Point Of View visors are anchored by a patented internal clutch mechanism that allows
- 15 degrees of on-the-fly adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain
- 23 generous vents combines active Wind Tunnel vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the head while forcing heat and stale air out at the same time
- The Super Fit system is based on over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world, and the result is a helmet so comfortable that it feels as if it were custom made for you
- All this plus smooth styling, a compact silhouette, and light weight are all features that just might put you on top of the podium - or at least make you look good trying
- Meets CE EN1078 certification
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Sizing Information for Giro Helmets:
Mr RaudonikisVery comfortable as are all Giro helmets I've tried. Slightly heavier than I was hoping but not really noticeable once I stopped wearing my old one. Easy fit adjust with RocLoc 5
Mr hardingExcellent helmet. Extremely comfortable and works equally well for mtb or road. Stylish too. This is the second one I have bought and I consider it excellent value for money.
Mr AlexFits fine, specially small heads.
Mr HenriksenHi. I recently purchased the Giro Athlon mtb helmet. It is very well ventilated, which keeps the temperature down even on a hot day. The fit is excellent, at least for my head shape. My only issue is the weight, which is a little heavier than my old helmet. But i can live with that, hoping that it only adds to the strength, and knowing that i havent been biting the rocks/trees for the last time. A helmet i hope and think i will benefit from in the years to come. Stay MTB