Giro Chamber Mountain Bike Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Giro Chamber Mountain Bike Shoes
This item was discontinued 10th January 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Giro Chamber SPD mountain bike shoe was designed to be the ultimate downhill shoe, developed in collaboration with pro downhiller Aaron Gwin. The Chamber MTB shoe features a clever combination of a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for enhanced grip and a Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimised cleat zone to give you all the pedaling stiffness you’ll need when clipped in along with enhanced grip when your foot is resting on the pedals but not clipped in. This versatile downhill MTB shoe includes a laced closure with additional Velco lace keeper to help prevent getting tangled in your pedals or cranks and an internal bootie construction helps to keep mud and debris out. An EVA mid sole and Poron® XRD™ heel cushion helps protect against shock and impact from big drops during your most technical descents.
- Asymmetric high-top design
- High-quality synthetic leather construction
- Laced closure with lace keeper strap
- Internal “bootie” construction system
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Water resistant design
- Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimised cleat zone
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber outsole
- EVA midsole with Poron® XRD™ heel cushioning
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 576 grams (size 42)