Giro Factor ACC Road Cycling Shoe
Offering a comfortable supportive fit coupled with ultra-efficient power transfer, the Giro Factor ACC Road Cycling Shoe incorporates Giro’s exquisite Evofibre technology which has the advantage of moulding specifically to the unique shape of your foot while the clever micro-adjustable buckle permits useful adjustments on the fly. Thinner, lighter and stiffer than its predecessors, and featuring replaceable walking pads at the heel for durability. With a wide variety of sizes available, there’s a fit to suit almost every rider.
- Upper constructed from the lightweight ‘Evofiber’ microfiber
- Footbed with ‘Supernatural Fit Kit’ featuring an ingenious adjustable arch support system and ‘X-Static’ anti-microfibial fibre.
- Easton EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon fibre with replaceable heel pad.
- Low-Profile, micro-adjustable MR-1 replaceable ratcheting buckle closure with an Offset strap D-ring at the mid-foot to help prevent pressure points.
- 3-bolt Cleat Compatibility
- Weight: 240g (Size 42.5)