Giro Factor ACC Road Cycling Shoe is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Giro Factor ACC Road Cycling Shoe
This item was discontinued 3rd April 2021.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Giro Factor ACC road cycling shoes offer a comfortable, supportive fit and a super-stiff Easton EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon fibre sole that allows you to transfer all your power efficiently through to the pedals. An innovative EvoFibre upper means you’ll benefit from an excellent fit with this breathable, lightweight and supple micro fibre moulding to your foot shape; the addition of a micro-adjustable MR-1 replaceable ratcheting buckle and two Velcro straps allows you to fine-tune fit even during on the fly. Thinner, lighter and stiffer than its predecessors the Factor ACC also and features replaceable walking pads at the heel for durability.
- Lightweight ‘Evofiber’ microfiber upper
- ‘Supernatural Fit Kit’ featuring an ingenious adjustable arch support system
- ‘X-Static’ anti-microfibial fibre footbed
- Easton EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon fibre with replaceable heel pad
- Low-Profile micro-adjustable MR-1 replaceable ratcheting buckle closure
- Offset strap Velcro D-ring at the mid-foot to help prevent pressure points
- 3-bolt Cleat Compatibility
- Weight: 240g (Size 42.5)