Giro Terraduro Mid Mountain Bike Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Giro Terraduro Mid Mountain Bike Shoes
This item was discontinued 17th January 2021.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Giro Terraduro Mid mountain bike shoe was created to meet the demands of serious mountain biking and Enduro riding while protecting you from the most unpleasant riding conditions imaginable. The Terraduro™ Mid takes the classic Terraduro platform and makes it even more capable for all mountain adventures and serious Enduro racing with the mid-top providing additional ankle support and coverage, inspiring confidence when bombing through rock gardens or hiking rough, rocky trails. Secured with a laced closure the Giro Terraduro Mid features a breathable Ariaprene™ ankle scree cover that moves with you to provide incredible comfort and protection.
This Giro mountain bike shoe is highly water resistant with a high-quality Evofibre upper, a protective lace shroud and a water sealed cleat opening. Built around a stout nylon shank the Terraduro Mid pedals like a pure XC shoe and features a grippy Vibram® rubber outsole that keeps you steady on your feet when scrambling over rocks and loose ground, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from scrapes and impacts.
- High-quality breathable Evofibre™ microfibre
- Empire lace system with lace-shroud
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- Asymmetric ankle coverage
- Water-sealed cleat opening on sole
- Updated Vibram® high-traction lugged outsole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 435 grams (size 42.5)