Gore Bike Wear Alp-X Pro Windstopper Soft Shell Cycling Shorts
The Alp-X Pro Shorts have been designed to cater for the needs of the race derived mountain biker, who demands only the very best from their clothing. The exquisite choice for the discerning mountain biker. Combine this with Gore’s Alp-X Pro Jersey, and you have a formidable outfit ready to hit the trails in comfort and style.
What can you expect from the Gore Bike Wear Alp-X Pro Windstopper Soft Shell Cycling Shorts?
- Robust grippy zipper puller
- Concealed back zip pocket
- Grippy insert at the waistband
- Abrasion resistant material at inside leg and saddle area
- Inseam length 36.5 cm / 14 inches
- Adjustable elastic waistband with flat cord
- Frictionless tape inside front hem
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Main Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane,
- Shell Inside: 100% Polyester, Insert: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane,
- Shell Inside: 100% Polyester
"The principal things I like about the Gore Bike Wear Alp-X Windstopper Soft Shell shorts is the soft shell material and the shorts’ general minimalist design. You may be familiar with soft shell material on jerseys and jackets. The idea is the same here. The material keeps you dry to a degree – showery rain and puddle splashes bead off nicely – but its main concern is keeping you warm. Warm even if you’re wet. Us cyclists know that it’s usually the wind that makes us cold more than anything. Soft shell Windstopper fabric stops wind chill.” - Merlin Cycles Blog