Hamax Siesta Child Seat
RRP £110.00 Save 32%
Out of Stock
Siesta gives your child the best safety and comfort during the ride.
- Continuously adjustable. Extra good sleeping position (20? degrees)
- Ergonomic sitting position
- Double buckle system makes it safe and easy to fastening the child
- Extra space for the child?s helmet
- Ventilation in the backrest
- Safe and easy fitting to the Hamax Safety System
- Can be mounted on bikes with or without a luggage carrier
- For children older than 9 months and up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and foot supports
- Belt buckle cannot be opened by the child
- The child seat is easy and quick to connect to the bicycle
- The free hanging carrier, fixed to the seat, offers excellent suspension to protect the child?s spine
- UV stabilized material
- Can be attached to cycles with or without a luggage carrier
- Fits tubes from 28-40mm
- Fits most oval tubes
- Cables in the fastening area is no problem
Ogre riderWe already have child bike trailer but wanted something a little more compact for a European camping road trip. We chose to get one of these as a couple of friends also had them. Our daughter loved it! Really comfy, easy to install, very easy to put on and off and best of all she slept very well whilst out riding in it, thats the best seal of approval. Very happy with it and would recommend it highly.
Ms BailyVery Happy with this child seat. My son can be very fussy when sitting on seats that has straps but found this very comfortable and enjoyed the bike rides. Very easy to install and feels secure. Only small niggle is the straps are very stiff to unbuckle and hope it would loosen a little over time.
Mr BrownThis version was bought over and above the Sleepy to offer the extra recline - a good choice after the first bike outing! The seat is really easy to fit and once the bracket is on, it is very simple to clip in and out when not in use. (the bracket also has a lock which is handy as the seat is so easy to release!) My little one loves the seat and finds it really comfy - the adjustable foot rests are a good idea. I did lots of research before the purchase and hamax came iut very well - even in terms if resale vale. Would recommend !
Mr YashchukGreat seat. It was immediately loved by my 2 years old son. Have not discovered any shortcomings except one: once safety belts slipped out from its holes in the seat back. But may be I did not tighten it properly.