High5 Zero Xtreme Electrolyte Drink With Caffeine
RRP $8.46 Save 29%
New! ZERO X'treme - Berry flavour Electrolyte drink with Caffeine
- ZERO the new great tasting electrolyte drink from High5, now comes with a caffeine kick (65mg) -about the same as a mild cup of coffee.
- It's virtually calorie free (1.4 calories per 100 ml) and is designed for optimal hydration both during and after exercise and to provide a stimulant boost when you are flagging to help focus, and concentration.
- X'treme is also a great way to get hydrated and give you a boost before a session when you are tired and don't feel up to it.
- X'treme is easy to use, drop a tablet in your bottle and it quickly dissolves in water to give you a delicious, refreshing, advanced electrolyte drink with added magnesium and stimulants.
- The small recyclable tube contains 20 tablets and makes 10 litres of drink in your own reusable sports bottle, which means optimal hydration and stimulation with less waste so it's great for the environment.
- X'treme can be an essential part of your anti cramp strategy as cramp has been linked to both dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. X'treme contains; sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- Zero X'treme is perfect for runners, cyclists, hikers, the gym, pro athletes, footballers, racket sports or anyone who wants to stay active, alert, focused and hydrated.
- Berry Flavour
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.25
Spend $72.52 or over and get free shipping
BoromedicAs electrolyte tablets go these taste good in a bottle and are seemingly free from some of the horrible aftertastes and chalkiness of other tablets. On the pricey side as these are the Caffeine ones but often available on offer, worth buying if you need the additional supplements for a race/sportive/summer day in the saddle. Can't say I noticed a difference over the non caffeine ones (unlike the gels where I did) but your experience may differ.
Mr FisherThese taste better than the non caffeine Zero ones, do they improve performance? well I'd like to think so, try them and decide.
Mr GrantI've used these before and will use them again. Nice flavour and provides energy when you need it.
Mr TomiyoshiMy everyday isotonic. With caffeine is awesome.
PauloGreat product, extremely practical because you just have to put the pill in the water and you will get a fresh and hydrated felling at every sip you take. Besides that, it's calories free!
BigMacPretty good taste, extra caffeine always a help, no need to bring a flask of coffee ;-)