Hope 11 Speed Cassette and Freehub
RRP $234.38Save 10%
"Simplify your drive train"
Hopes new 11 Speed wide range cassette beautifully engineered from 2 aluminium billets and only weighing 273g!
- Range:10-40t and 10-44t
- Larger four sprockets machined from single aluminium billet
- Smaller seven sprockets machined from single billet of steel
- 11 speed spacing
- Maximum 20% ratio changes
- 10-40 only 273g
- Supplied with EVO or Pro4 Freehub
- Fits onto a unique freehub. Available for both our Pro 4 and Pro 2 EVO hubs (supplied)
- Cassette comes with QR/ 12mm/ and X12 Drive side spacers included to suit our freehub/cassette setup.
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36 and 40t
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 38 and 44t
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr HaworthTime will tell regarding longevity but fitted and shifts gear well. Its a much clunkier gear change than a regular Shimano cassette, but that aside it does what it needs to do and is a stunning piece of machining.
BKOHope does it again! High quality materials and great CNC work. My wheelset hub is Pro2 Evo, and I upgraded from an XT M8000 cassette. Installed easily, shifts well, and shaved about 160 grams. I'll likely pick up another for my other bike - Get yours while they're still in stock!