Hope 11 Speed Cassette and Freehub
"Simplify your drive train"
Hopes new 11 Speed wide range cassette beautifully engineered from 2 aluminium billets and only weighing 273g!
- Range:10-40t and 10-44t
- Larger four sprockets machined from single aluminium billet
- Smaller seven sprockets machined from single billet of steel
- 11 speed spacing
- Maximum 20% ratio changes
- 10-40 only 273g
- Supplied with EVO or Pro4 Freehub
- Fits onto a unique freehub. Available for both our Pro 4 and Pro 2 EVO hubs (supplied)
- Cassette comes with QR/ 12mm/ and X12 Drive side spacers included to suit our freehub/cassette setup.
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36 and 40t
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 38 and 44t
David It's light and works well. Hope cassettes do not like SRAM chains. Mine worked fine with Shimano or KMC. Only works with Hope hubs.....so that limits you.
Mr Fernandez Smooth shifting with shimano XTR drivetrain, highly recommneded
Mr Haworth Time will tell regarding longevity but fitted and shifts gear well. Its a much clunkier gear change than a regular Shimano cassette, but that aside it does what it needs to do and is a stunning piece of machining.
BKO Hope does it again! High quality materials and great CNC work. My wheelset hub is Pro2 Evo, and I upgraded from an XT M8000 cassette. Installed easily, shifts well, and shaved about 160 grams. I'll likely pick up another for my other bike - Get yours while they're still in stock!