Extra 10% off Selected Hope parts When you spend over £50 Save An Extra $24.18 at the checkout
Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo - 27.5 (650B)
RRP $290.12 Save 17%
Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo 650B
- 27.5 rims: Stans Arch or Flow
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Machine built and hand finished in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Standard - Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (40t engagement)
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm Conversions.
- Weights: Std - Front 860g Rear 982g
- Standard spoke option stocked, not straight pull as pictured
- Pictured with Arch rim, available with Arch or Flow options
- Please note: No hope hubs are supplied with skewers
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr ArmitageNice wheel at a great price. Product despatched quickly and ~ 2weeks to get down under using the free shipping option. Came with adapters for 12mm thru axle which was a surprise as I had purchased these separately with this order under the assumption that adapters were not supplied with the rear (1 star off for costing me $20 :^) ). Sealed up nice and easy with 2 layers of stans 25mm tape with Maxxis EXO tubeless ready Highrollers - no leaks.
GrizBest price I could find on the net from Australia, and they provided free shipping and a 10% additional Hope discount. These wheels are mega strong and straight as a die. The tubeless mounted easy with two wraps of stans 11mm tape on a Schwalbe Nobby Nic and Maxxis Ardent EXO. No leaks at all. Very happy with the look and performance of these wheels.
Mr AtkinsonOnly have a couple rides on them, but so far so good. They mount up really easy. They are a tiny bit tighter fitting the tire over than a standard Flow rim, but that meant they immediately filled with air and popped into place. The freewheel has a little buzz, but I don't hear it on the dirt, only on the street. It is actually quieter than the Charger wheel that it replaced. Engagement feels good, and the wheel is nice and stiff. I just used the Stan's yellow tape, and it worked like a champ.