Extra 10% off Selected Hope parts When you spend over £50 Save An Extra $22.96 at the checkout
Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo Straight Pull - 26"
RRP $320.27 Save 28%
26" Hope Hoops rear wheels built with Pro2 Evo disc hubs, straight pull spokes and a choice of rims.
- The Pro 2 EVO SP wheelsets are ideal for riders wanting the performance of the Pro 2 Evo 32 hole hub in a straight pull design.
- The Pro 2 EVO SP hubs can be used with all the same axles and conversions as the Pro 2 EVO. All wheelsets come with quick release axles.
- All of our wheels are built and hand finished in our Barnoldswick factory. We use Sapim Race or Sapim Sprint spokes (depending on the rim used) and Sapim Polyax brass nipples.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (40t engagement)
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 135mm quick release axle.
- Rear 26" wheel.
- Please note: No hope hubs are supplied with skewers
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Jim McIntoshWheel was straight and true and has remained so over the few gentle cycles it's had so far. Looks great and makes a nice clicky sound when I freewheel. The only downsides were the rim tape which felt cheap and wasn't very sticky at all. As I wound it on it just peeled straight off again. Very annoying. The other issue was getting a tyre to fit. I had bought a Hans Dampf but could only get one side on. Took it to my LBS who tried for about 10 minutes (two mechanics at the same time) and couldn't get the other side on either. Bought a different tyre and it went on with a bit of pushing. So be careful of tyre choice and before somebody suggests it, no, making sure the bead of the tyre sat in the centre of the rim for the side that was already on did not help. Also, be aware that the included rim tape is just for a tubed set up and you will need to buy tubeless rim tape if you want to go tubeless (I'm not brave enough to go tubeless yet).
longman559Very stiff, perfect true and not so heavy. Flawless. The single spoke length design is rational and easy to maintain. And I love this noisy freehub sound.
Mr McDonaldReally good wheel for the money, put on my new hardtail so will put to test how good the newer ex rim is but so far no dunks. Not a bad weight and feels really smooth and fast rolling, definitely recommend.
Mr WelshI am out riding again tomorrow so I had a quick look over my bike, just to check its all working, I did the usual thing of putting the bike on its roof while I check the wheels with a quick spin, and what do you know they where still perfectly straight, after last weekends stupidity I was expecting just a little wobble, they are straight light and very strong!