Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro3 XC6 SP - 26" is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro3 XC6 SP - 26"
This item was discontinued 26th May 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- We wanted to create something that offers similar benefits with regards to weight savings as the dedicated 3 bolt design, but in a slightly more ‘conventional’ package - hence the 6 bolt disc fixing with this hub. We see this as a more ‘lightweight trail’ wheel, as well as a great racing option.
- This wheelset is supplied with No Tubes Crest rims. The wheels are built and hand finished in our Barnoldswick Factory using Sapim Sprint double butted spokes and brass Polyax nipples.
- The Stans No Tubes Crest offers the rider the choice of running tubeless as well as a superlight overall weight. The rims are 24 hole drilling.
- These are lightweight XC & race orientated wheels. We suggest a rider weight limit of 85kg. This is only a guideline, but common sense should be used with regards to the type of riding they will be used for.
- The super light straight pull hubs run on the same stainless steel bearings used in the SP-XC3 and have the same axle options. Overall weight comparison between the XC3 and this wheel is almost identical when using a lightweight floating rotor and Ti bolts.
- Wheels come complete with custom ‘Hope Hoops’ etching on the hub, rim tapes, spare spokes and nipples and rim stickers. Rear wheels are quick release 135mm axle.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Built and hand finished in Barnoldswick, England
- Bearing type: Cartridge (61803, 17x28)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (24t engagement)
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 24
- Spokes: Sapim Sprint Black
- Nipples: 2mm Brass
- Weight: Crest - Rear 800 (Weights exc. disc and QR's)
- 135mm quick release axle
- 26" rear wheel