Hope Pro 4 Rear Hub - 148x12 Boost SRAM XD
Hope Pro 4 Rear Hub - 148x12 Boost XD
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Designed specifically to suit a frame with a Boost 148x12 rear end
- 32h Spoke holes
- Weight: 311g
- Hub flanges move outboard 3mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub to increase complete wheel stiffness
*Note - 148mm hub uses a different wider hub shell and axle compared to standard 135mm Pro 4 rear hub
Photo is for illustration purposes only - this hub will come supplied with Sram XD Drive Freehub
Kyle DeGuzman Exactly what I had ordered. The points of engagement is really good. Loud hub. Now own 2 hubs. Would recommend.
Richard Hough Australia After deciding on upgrading my hubs, I wanted quality, strength, ease of service and good backup not overpriced junk. Took less than a week for my order to get to australia fantastic product and great to deal with thanks richard
TJ Jones (USA) Hope products are fantastic, and their hubs definitely do not disappoint. The craftsmanship is top notch, and the price is quite reasonable. Also they are easily serviced. Merlin got the shipped out to me immediately and emailed me a tracking number. Great service from across the pond. I've made several purchases through them and all have been a great experience.
Mr E Quick engagement, look really great and bomb proof. Highly recommend, especially at the price point.