Hope SL Handlebar Grips
Hope SL Handlebar Grips
- Extensively tested soft, durable and tacky rubber compound with classic grip pattern.
- Optimised CNC’d billet aluminium locking rings with all unnecessary material removed.
- Custom forged stainless steel fasteners reducing threads being stripped along with an ergonomic head design.
- Fully moulded grip providing more surface area for hand contact.
- Slip-free locking mechanism.
- High impact resistant inner plastic core.
- Integrated CNC’d billet aluminium bar ends.
- 100% UK manufactured.
- Weight: 94g pair SL Version (including all fasteners and bar ends).
- Length: 135mm (including bar ends).
- Diameter: 30mm.
- Colours: Available in translucent Black, White, Green & Red.
Mr Bat Good looking, comfortable lock on grips. compliment any Hope specced bike!
Mr sproul Nice thin grips, particularly liked the fact the clamps are covered.
Steve Perfect grips. Fantastic feel and colour
Mr C Got them in groovy green. Comfy & classy.
Carl Sticky grip! great for enduro and xc!
Mr Whalley Hassle free installation, Hope's first outing at MTB grips feel comfortable and I can see them outlasting the Lizard Skins which wear too easily imo.
Mr Cienfuegos I have these grips on all three of my bikes. Really durable, I have done over a thousand miles with one pair and they still have plenty more miles left in them. Decent color choice too.
Scotty I like the way the lock on collar is covered in the same rubber as the rest of the grip. It feels better than having the metal collar pushing into your hands. Good stuff.
Mr Contini-Hill No-nonsense, solid and very well made grips. They lock on better than others I've tried before and are super sticky with their diamond knurled pattern. Yes, they're a bit pricier than some others, but they actually work and best of all, they're made right here in the UK, so they're definitely greener that the others that are shipped halfway around the globe!
harrison Super grippy and light weight, locks on and doesn't let go
Hedley Used on two bikes for over 6 months now, comfortable and good grip in gloves and bare hands. White ones still clean up to white with a bit of washing up liquid every now and then
Peter Grip & feel is great. I tend to ride with my hands right on the edges of the bar. The grip extends all the way to the edge, so much more comfortable than other lock on grips. Just had done 4 days of wet filthy riding and they've been great. Only slight downside is the colour. The red is a bit too bright and certainly doesn't colour match red anno components.
Mr Wiseman Yum yum, nuff said, they are after all only rubber interfaces, but they are very nice ones:)
Mr Bell Nice lo profile grip look nice and metal ends included.
Mr McAleer Very high quality material giving excellent grip/comfort compromise. Solid installation with pinch screw beautifully crafted. Looks really good.
Mr Horwood A great idea - these grips give you rubber to the end of your bar, rather than resting the outer palm on a lock ring. Not quite as soft as my Lizard Skins grips that I had on before, but I always wear gloves, so no real issue. These are certainly working for me for now!