Hope Vision 1 LED Adventure Lamp is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Hope Vision 1 LED Adventure Lamp
This item was discontinued 18th November 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The 1 LED Adventure lamp has also been upgraded to reflect the same improvements as the standard 1 LED. Still using the same remote battery case on the back of the head harness to contain the four AA battery cells, but now featuring our standard connector system to enable the battery case to be mounted remotely (e.g. in a pocket or bag) when used in conjunction with the 1.0m extension cable.
As with the standard 1 LED lamp, the upgraded Cree LEDs have increased lumen output by approximately 30% to 215 (measured) lumens without any reduction in battery life when compared to the previous model. This provides enough light to allow you to train as hard during the night as you would during the day.
The fully re-designed drive circuit now features a new low battery warning mode to alert the user approximately 30 minutes prior to the shutdown of the lamp. Operation is controlled via a simple on/off/mode switch on the top and is programmed to turn the light on in low mode and cycle through to the higher settings, giving better control of the light in tricky situations when more light is needed quickly.
The Hope branded charger set, which includes a set of 4 high performance rechargeable 2500mAh NiMH AA battery cells and a fast charger, is also available for the 1 LED Adventure providing everything you need to get up and running.
- Designed, tested and CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England.
- Light Source: 1 x Cree LED.
- Light Output: 215 measured lumens, 300 generated lumens.
- Beam: 1 x Spot (+/- 12 Deg).
- Mounting: Head harness, Handlebar mount, helmet mount.
- Battery: 4 x AA cells (optional additional purchase)
- Weight: 110g, complete without batteries.
- Power Levels: 3 (+ flash).
- System includes: Lamp, head harness, handlebar mount, helmet mount, and 1.0m extension cable.