Hope Vision R2i LED Front Light
The R2i is designed with simplicity in mind
The R2i shares the same performance and lamp as the R2 but uses a neat alternate integrated 2 cell battery for those who like to keep it compact and tidy.
R2i LED Tech Specs
- Produces 1300 lumens
- 6 different power settings
- Includes bayonet handlebar and helmet mount fittings
- 3200mAh 2 cell rechargeable ES integrated Li-Lon battery
- Burn time 1 hour-30 hours
- 2 powerful cree LED's
- Coloured backlit switch indicates which power setting is being used
- Weight 252g for complete light unit
- ES (Energy status) battery uses an integrated power level button so no more guessing
Mr christieTypical high quality Hope manufactured piece of kit. The spread of the light is excellent on the minimum setting even when riding down country lanes, and to be honest I think any brighter and the light would annoy oncoming traffic? My total commute time is around 1 hr 20 minutes and the indicated power left is just under 1/2 scale. The only negative I found is the clamp on the handlebars. I found that when cycling in the rain the original spacer provided for the bar diameter slipped due to being wet. I've overcome this by fitting a thicker silicon band.