- Hydration Packs
- Hydrapak Reyes Hydration Pack - 2012
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Hydrapak Reyes Hydration Pack - 2012 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 20th February 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The Reyes strikes a minimalist balance between carrying plenty of water with just the right amount of gear
- Large Main Pocket with Pump Sleeve and Zippered Organizer Pocket and Key Clip
- Dual Horizontal Gear Straps and Buckles for lager gear
- Dedicated Zippered Reservoir Pocket on Back Panel
- Comfortable Padded Shoulder Strap
- 360 Degree Reservoir Insulation
- Soft Moisture Wicking Back Panel
- Quick Access front mesh pocket
- Silky Slider Sternum Strap
- Removable Waist Belt
- Weight: 1lb, 4oz
- Gear Storage: 325 cu. in. (5.3 L)
- 100 oz. (3L) Reversible Reservoir II, with Plug-N-Play
- Measures 17.5" x 7.25" x 4.25"
- 210D Baby Rip Nylon and 210D Nylon Construction
- 420D HD Nylon Bottom Panel
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Mr Mendez Gonzalez
Hydrapak Reyes Hydration Pack - 2012 has the ideal size trades a day.
The bladder is in a separate compartment. This capacity is 3 liters. The cleaning system is simply excellent.
Bring various compartments for storing tools, hand pump, documentation, lunch and key clip.
It has enough space to carry some clothes.
It has straps to reduce capacity and make it more compact.
The shoulder straps are padded. Along with the chest strap and waist, it fits perfectly suited for the back.
The color is darker than pictured.
I can definitely recommend this backpack. Its value for money is unbeatable. And it will meet your expectations
Compact, light, spacious and good value for money
Fantastic bit of kit for the price, bladder can be turned inside out for ease of cleaning, main pocket easily holds all your essentials for a day's riding, would not hesitate to recommend this product
Excellent bag for the money. Highly recommended, lots of nice features that put my camelback to shame. As always super quick delivery from Merlin.
Mr seijo perez
Calidad precio insuperable.perfecta para salidas de una jornada.compartimentos para todo lo necesario y 2 litros de agua.esta oferta de merlincycles es insuperable. Perfect backpack to 1 day long sessions.Thanks! To merlincycles from spain!
4/5 - Bought the Navy (slightly different design to the Black) as a summer hydration pack.
Its a great pack over all. Very comfortable, plenty of adjustment, nice routing of the hydration hose (both left and right) and seems to be good build quality so far.
The supplied bladder is a Shape-Shifu" Hydrapak Elite Reversible Reservoir and is top quality as to be expected.
Only a couple of minor things stop it from getting 5 starts;
- The outer pocket only hooks closed and isn't adjustable. If it had an adjustable buckle or a flap and two buckles the outer pocket would be more secure and useful as the inside can get cramped with a full 3ltr bladder + your gear.
- The pockets inside are quite shallow, they could do with being a cm or two deeper for better storage - especially the mobile pocket which could do with a velcro flap - so when you open the pack stood up and the outer flap flops open your mobile doesnt go for a tumble.
Overall a very good buy, great for the summer when a larger volume bladder is required and you're carrying less gear than winter.
Great pack - very roomy and the bladder is very easy to clean.
Quality product and a good price, easy to fill and clean bladder is much better than a camelback
This hydration pack is very comfortable to wear with the padded straps, it has a lot more room than I expected, enough room for a waterproof jacket, even when carrying 3l of water. Brilliant.
What a bargain ! This pack has ample room for a host of essentials for a day's biking with a 3 litres of water too. The pack is comfortable on your back, keeps the water moderately cool, even after a days riding and has room for a waterproof - puncture kit - small tools kit - phone,keys,wallet without being too bulky. The only gripe was I had to buy the magnetic clip extra afterwards ! All in all, a very good product at a very good price !
Really well thought out backpack, the plug a play system makes refills a doddle. With a 2 ltr fill I still have room for a light jacket, knee pads, pump, repair kit, spare tube, small first aid kit, keys, phone and snacks. Couldn't ask for more, brilliant product, more than happy.