Juice Lubes Fork Juice Suspension Lube
Fork Juice is where it all started for Juice Lubes and since releasing the product in 2009, tens of thousands of units have been sold to happy and now stiction-free riders, all over the world. It’s been much imitated since but is still the original and the best.
- Improving small bump sensitivity. By reducing the friction between stanchion and seals less input force is required to overcome the initial inertia and start the suspension moving through its stroke. What this means for your arms and hands is a smoother bar feel as small bumps that weren’t previously large enough to get the suspension moving now result in very small suspension movement. So it’s the suspension absorbing these little hits and not you!
- Eliminating the negative effects of tight seals on new forks while they are still bedding in - so you get better performance straight out of the box.
- As a race prep to keep your steed running smoother and faster during your run.
- General good maintenance - as the single most expensive component on your bike, it makes sense to lubricate your suspension. After all, you wouldn’t ride without applying lube to your chain would you? Using Fork Juice reduces the chances of crud sticking to the stanchion in the first place which means less chance of scratching them and less muck in the internals, so you get better performance for longer!
- Reduces friction between stanchion and seals
- Improves sensitivity over small bumps
- Helps to prevent dirt sticking to the stanchion
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43