K-Edge Road Clamp On Chain Catcher
RRP $63.29 Save 20%
A simple precision-made kit that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions.
- A colour-matched combination of a clamp and a double road chain catcher
- Requires a round area of seat-tube to clamp around
- Allows the chain catcher to be mounted on frames with a band-on front derailleur
- Designed to work with all double chainring bikes
- Complete with mounting bolt
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr crawfordThe chain catcher was competitively priced. It was easy to fit, although a little fiddly to adjust. I've been out on the bike twice since fitment and the chain has not come off, despite repeated front changes. I'm glad I bought it.
gabriel959I have a Cannondale SuperSix and unfortunately on these you can't use the cheaper Brace-on variants so after some investigation decided this was the best chain catcher available. The packaging is quite minimalist and the instructions are easy to follow, the product was installed in less than 5 min, you only need an Allen key but note that you will a 1.5mm one need to adjust the smallest screw which isn't very common, in any case the smallest screw adjust is only optional and not needed for the correct functioning of the chain catcher. My advice would be to put some grease in between the chain catcher and the frame to avoid marks and creaking noises. As a negative the price,