Kask Bambino Pro Time Trial Helmet
For three years everyone has seen the Bambino on the heads of the Team Sky riders and for those three years the innovative shape and special magnetic visor have been turning heads. The synergistic cooperation between KASK and Team Sky gave birth to the Bambino TT, a helmet developed for extreme road, triathlon, and track cycling performance. The high performing shell is incredibly aerodynamic in all head positions. Wind-tunnel test data shows an outstanding CX rate at any YAW angle. Ventilation is ensured by the presence of six micro air intakes on the front and four exhaust vents in the rear, connected via an internal air duct system. The visor is integrated with the helmet using a magnetic system. This seamless integration allows continuous airflow and great aerodynamics. Additionally, the visor can easily be removed and replaced while riding.
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Coolmax - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- The innovative magnetic visor is patented by KASK and integrated to the helmet thanks to a five magnets’ system. The total adherence of the visor to the helmet allows a continuous air flow and a great aerodynamic.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- The chin strap incorporates soft lateral spacers, which thanks to their shape, enable excellent ventilation and avoid that unpleasant sweaty strap feeling.
- M - 55-58 cm – 21-5/8 - 22-7/8 Inches
- L - 59-62 cm – 23-3/8 - 24-1/2 Inches
- 350 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078)
- 370 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
CE EN 1078
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.