Kask Mojito Road Cycling Helmet
Small, light and aggressive.
The Mojito has only been in the KASK cycling collection for nearly two year but it quickly proved to be very popular model – everybody loves it. Its light weight and super ventilation meant Mojito was the helmet of choice for Team Sky’s high performance riding over this past season. Produced using the innovative In-Moulding system, the helmet offers a close, comfortable fit because of it’s Up‘n’Down adjustment system. The internal padding material is treated with the antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process. The chin pad has an eco-leather chinstrap which is extremely comfortable and helps stop skin irritation.
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
M in moulding
- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
Up - down
- The up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- M - 48-58 cm – 18-7/8 - 22-7/8 Inches
- L - 59-62 cm – 23-3/8 - 24-1/2 Inches
- 220 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078)
- 250 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
CE EN 1078
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.