Kask Vertigo 2.0 Road Cycling Helmet
Vertigo is designed for cyclists who demand innovation and performance. Produced using the innovative In-Moulding system, the Vertigo 2.0 incorporates the Up‘n’Down adjustment system that, thanks to its unique double pivot design, gives the most precise and comfortable fit of any helmet. This enables the back of the head to be cradled by the straps which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fitting system is combined together with highly breathable, non-slip EVA padding to ensure exceptional comfort. The Vertigo 2.0 benefits from new CoolMax® inner padding, new thinner nylon chinstrap and no printing on the Up‘n’Down system. It is 20g lighter than the original Vertigo helmet. The Vertigo 2.0 offers great mechanical resiliance thanks to the innovative internal strengthening frame that helps maintain the helmet’s integrity after impact. Excellent ventilation is achieved by the 24 air intakes. The self-adjusting lateral divider provides great user comfort with minimal adjustment required. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chinstrap, you don’t need to do anything else as the divider moves to fit comfortably around the ear lobe. The ergonomic design means it’s great for all head shapes and sizes and guarantees freedom of movement.
- Coolmax - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
M in moulding
- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
Up - down
- The up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- M - 48-58 cm – 18-7/8 - 22-7/8 Inches
- L - 59-62 cm – 23-3/8 - 24-1/2 Inches
- 270 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078)
- 270 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
CE EN 1078
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.