Kinesis ATR Carbon Disc Road Fork
Out of Stock
The Kinesis ATR disc fork is our Premium Adventure Disc Fork
Developed for our market leading Kinesis Tripster ATR V2 all road bike. Of the different fork options available for this frame the ATR offers the most responsive feel.
- Full carbon monocoque fork with UD carbon bladed legs for a more responsive feel.
- Huge mud clearance to accommodate a high volume ‘All Road’ style tyre up to 45mm (700c), 47mm (650b).
- Internal hose guide.
- Crown and dropouts are eyeleted for mudguard fitment.
- 700c/650B compatibility
- 12mm Thru Axle with easy to adjust lever
- Designed to work perfectly with our Tripster V2 and great thru axle upgrade for Tripster V1
- Tapered steerer
- 12mm Thru Axle included
- Flat Mount caliper attachment
- Steerer: carbon 300mm
- Wheel: 700c/650b
- Rake: 45
- Weight: 550g (475g without axle)
- Crown Height: 398mm
- Non-integrated crown race
Mackie M Great service. Solid forks. Wide clearance. Run them with 2inch tyres.