Kinesis Crosslight CX1 Cyclocross Frame - 2018
Kinesis Crosslight CX1 Cyclocross Cantilever & Disc Frame - 2018
The Kinesis CX1 has been designed to offer versatility and answer the questions you’ve been thinking about… should I go disc or cantilever? Do I need a race bike or something I can smash around the woods on and then do my daily commute as well?
With the CX1 you can do all of them, whether you’re starting out at cross or just want a winter machine to ride on all terrains with your mates it’ll do it all. You could build it up with cantilever brakes to start with and then switch to disc later down the line.
- Material: Lightweight 6061 double butted tubing
- Brake Mounts: Cantilever or Flat Mount Disc
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: 31.8mm
- Front Mech Clamp: 31.8mm
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA Threaded
- Mounts: Rack, mudguard eyelets and twin bottle mounts
- Barrel Adjusters
- BB Cable Guide
- No Fork Included - Available as an extra
Can be built into a bike. Call or email for more information
Adrian this is a very nice lightweight alloy frame for disc or canti.