Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 V1 Frameset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 V1 Frameset
This item was discontinued 7th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Tough Kinesium tubeset with taper headtube and 'CXD' 500g, full UD carbon monocoque, 1-1/8">1.5" taper-steerer fork. Fork is eyeletted at dropouts and rear of crown and has hose clip on rear of LHS blade.
- 'Ergo2' profiled top tube for comfortable carrying, oversize...but not TOO oversize, Kinesium down tube, it's not too fat to grab with muddy gloves and isn't a 'mud magnet'.
- Sensible head tube lengths. Cyclocross is all about explosive acceleration and short sharp climbs. Towering 'comfortable for the commute' head tubes put the bars in your chest and don't work for racing. You can add up to 40mm of spacers if you want to press it into service as a commuter.
- Post-mount on frame and fork for easy fitting and adjustment.
- Eyeletted for ‘guards, rack, bottle cages.
- Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying, it’s designed to take a full outer cable [for max mud/water resistance] or a hose for hydraulic discs.
- New Kinesis UK designed, forged dropouts [135mm hub spacing].
- ‘aStay’ asymmetric chainstays.
- FSA Taper headset included.