Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 V2 frameset
Crosslight Pro6 Disc V2 Frameset 2016
The Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our race proven geometry. In addition it the Pro6 has eyelets to allow the fitment of mudguards, a rack, two bottles and plenty of clearance to fit up to a 40mm tyre . It’s not supposed to be a ‘Jack of all trades’, but it is designed to be practical and adaptable, as well as FAST.
The Custom designed Kinesium tubeset is optimised for this model giving a balance of toughness and stiffness at the lowest possible weight.
The new pro6 has Hose routing is also now internal, de-cluttering the frame and keeping it out of the way when carrying the bike.
• ‘Ergo2' profiled top tube for comfortable carrying. Oversized Kinesium down tube without the bulky mud collecting depth of other frames. The head tube length is relatively short to help with the steep climbs encountered on CX courses.
• Disc mount – Inboard Shimano Flat-mount on frame with post mount adapter included. Rotor size is 160mm with post mount adaptor. Flat mount calipers can be run with 140mm rotors or 160mm with appropriate adaptor.
• Rear Mech cable Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying. It’s designed to take a full outer cable for max mud/water resistance.
• ‘A-Stay’ asymmetric chain stays to cope with the different stresses to the rear triangle of the bike.
• Tapered headtube – 1” 1/8 top race, tapered to 1” ½ bottom 36x45 integrated FSA type.
• 27.2mm seat post required
• 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket – it works!
• Di2 Ready
• Internal hose routing in downtube
• Shimano flat mount and post mount adapter included
• QR Rear axle with 135mm spacing
• 40mm tyres and mudguards – no problem
• Full carbon Colour matched Taper post-mount disc fork included. QR type drop out with eyelets.