Kinesis Racelight 4S Disc frameset
Kinesis have combined their SPF Kinesium aluminium frame with their renowned Tracer Disc Thru Axle full carbon monocoque fork. The Tracer Disc’s square crown provides the perfect space for mounting the Kinesis Fend Off full length mudguards. The Tracer Disc has great tyre clearance, internal routing, mudguard compatibility and discreet Shimano flat mount fitting.
As with the premium titanium Kinesis GTD frameset, they have partnered with GW engineering and are supplying the Kinesis 4S with their patented ‘Switch Lever’ hollow Thru Axles with a removeable lever. The Kinesis 4S uses adaptable cable ports which allows you to build your frame with exactly the right cable routing, whether you are running Di2 or mechanical gearing with either a 1x or 2x set up.
- Super Plastic Formed Kinesium Aluminium
- Tracer Disc Thru Axle carbon monocoque fork
- 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing
- 100x12mm Thru Axle front spacing
- GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
- Clearance for up to 30c tyres
- Clearance for up to 28c tyres with guards
- Di2 / 1x / 2x mechanical compatible
- Two bottle cage mounts
- Mudguard and rack mounts
- 68mm threaded BB
- 27.2mm seat post required
- Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings
- Frame supplied with fork, headset, seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides.
- Weight: 1550g (55.5cm frame)
Please Note: This is frame only, Image of the full bike is for illustration purposes only