Kinesis Rise GXE Mountain E-Bike
Out of Stock
Kinesis Rise GXE Mountain E-Bike
The capable E-Trail hardtail created for real mountain biking. Born from a British love of the hardtail, and coupled with a lightweight Fazua drive system to maintain the fundamental characteristics that make sliding around the woods so fun. A bike to be cornered, jumped, dropped, and enjoyed... again and again. Thanks to the lightweight and replaceable battery, The RISE can take your riding to the next level with just as much assistance and just as much range as you need. So no matter if you have just one hour, or one whole day to get out on the bike. It’s time to do more of what you love.
The RISE is a bike that doesn’t compromise on handling and ride quality just because there’s a motor attached to it. Thanks to the lightweight Fazua Evation system, bike weight is kept low, and the 400W (peak) assistance feels smooth and natural. Unlike other systems, at 15.5mph (the legal limit in the UK), the motor decouples from the drivetrain, allowing you to pedal RISE like a regular bike.
Two Bikes In One: The Fazua system features a removable battery and motor system, allowing you to replace them with a blanking plate. So when the time comes, you can ride the Rise as the capable hardtail that it is, completely unassisted.
As Much As You Need: Thanks to the removable battery, you can equip yourself with a spare battery, doubling the range of the Rise. Leave it in the car at the trail-head, or put it in your bag, and only carry as much battery as you need!
Geometry Leading Design: Geometry is the number one factor in the handling of a mountain bike frame. RISE has been designed with forward thinking geometry for the ultimate ride:
Long, Low, Stable: 29" Wheels, big reach numbers, small seat tubes, steep seat angles. All the right elements for a precise handling, efficient pedalling trail machine.
Size By Length: The RISE features a length based sizing system. Depending on how you like your fit, you can size up or down to according to reach. Thanks to the small seat tubes and long dropper posts - each size accommodates a wide range of riders.
Custom Offset: Thanks to long front centres and a custom reduced 44mm fork offset; the increased trail of RISE creates stability without having the cumbersome handling of an overly slack bike. As a result, RISE blends high speed capability with intuitive trail manners.
- Powered By Fazua
- Upto 400W assistance
- Low Drag Drive Unit
- 55Nm Torque
- 250Wh Removable and Replaceable Battery
- Super Light Battery Only 1.38kg
- Range: 1000m Elevation (up to 55km using all modes)
- Choose from three levels of assistance or pedal without any help, just as you would on a non-motorized bike.
- Breeze Mode: Feel the tailwind and extend your battery runtime. Up to 125W of power
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: X-Fusion E-Slide 34 - 130mm travel - 44mm offset
- Wheels: Sector 9E E-Specific - 29"
- Tyres: Maxxis DHF 2.5" Front / Maxxis Aggressor 2.5" Rear
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle - 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Gear Levers: Sram GX Eagle- 11 Speed (RH Only)
- Chainset: FSA E-Cranks - 34T
- Cassette: Sram GX Eagle - 10/50T
- Chain: Sram - 12 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Kinesis
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic Dropper
- Handlebars: FSA Grid - 800mm
- Stem: FSA Grid
- Brake Calipers: TRP Slate T4
Motor & Battery
- Motor: Fazua
- Battery: Fazua 400Wh
- Display: Fazua
- Switch: Fazua
- Charger: Fazua
Geometry & Sizing Information
- Short seat tubes combined with long reaches and a XL dropper post means there is always a size for you.
- Need a super progressive ultra-long downhill smasher? Go up a size.
- Riding mixed terrain and want a fun bike to pop and throw around? Go a size down.
- Kinesis 'Size by Reach' has got you covered.
Please Note: The current build time for bikes can be found at the checkout.
Rich Malczyk This is an awesome e-MTB! I tested a number of eMTBs, including the latest lightweight carbon-fibre Specialized, and this one trumps the lot! What's really great is the ability to easily remove the battery pack and drive motor and use the bike as a regular MTB. This means you can charge the battery away from the bike (it's not always easy to get a bike to a mains socket). This also reduces the weight by 4kg down to 16kg which is light enough to transport on a regular bike rack. The battery pack is lower capacity than other MTBs but still has plenty for an average day out and the motor is so silent compared to others I've tried. It looks like a regular MTB too - you'd have to look carefully to spot that it's actually an ebike!