Kinesis Tripster AT Gravel Bike Frameset
In Stock - Ready to Ship - New Tripster AT Aluminium Go Anywhere Frameset
'AT' stands for All Terrain. The Kinesis Tripster AT is a brilliantly versatile ‘one-bike-to-do-it-all’ model that’s built ready for adventure. Developed after years of experience gained from the now legendary Kinesis Tripster ATR and the brand’s range of championship winning cyclocross bikes the Tripster AT is a bike capable of almost any challenge you throw at it. During the development of the Tripster AT Kinesis worked closely with the late Mike Hall and gained valuable input from Mike’s knowledge and love of long distance, multi-terrain riding.
The Tripster AT frameset boasts cutting edge adventure bike features and go-anywhere versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel tracks, go bike-packing on it, ride across continents on it! The new Tripster AT will take all of this in its stride and more.
With Thru-axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for either mechanical or electronic groupsets you can build the Kinesis Tripster AT to suit your riding style and preferred terrain. Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a threaded British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure straight out of your front door.
The Kinesis Tripster AT frameset builds into such a capable and versatile bike that it will quickly become your go-to bike and the one you ride the most of all.
- Tough yet lightweight Kinesium alloy tubeset with tapered machined headtube
- 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (for added comfort & compliancy)
- Colour matched Full carbon tapered Tripster AT fork with 12mm thru axle
- Disc mount – Inboard Shimano Flat-mount on frame rotor size is 140mm (160mm compatible)
- Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards
- Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm tyre clearance in the fork and up to 52mm clearance in the rear of the frame
- 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg
- Optimum hydration system – moveable down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag
- Rear 142 x 12mm Thru-axle (included)
- 12mm E-thru drop out hanger (Shimano direct mount hanger optional)
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems
- BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding
- FSA Taper headset included
- Kinesis seat clamp included
Want this frame as a complete bike? We can offer builds in our workshop. Contact the sales team for details.
JohnA friend has the titanium version of the tripster (the bike that got me thinking about this frameset in the first place) and having ridden both side by side the development and evolution into alloy version is clear. A super well fitting bike (I`m 62 and ride the 60cm) with a lot of nice details mean this is sure to be an awesome bike for commuting, road and gravel riding and bivvying adventures.
Mr BardsleyAmazing frame, get all the features of a Norco XR S with a lighter frame and a WAY lower price point, I can`t wait to build it up.
Mr Jimmy PrestoThis is my second Kinesis frame I bought from Merlin Cycles and it wont be the last one either. In other words, I love the Tripster series from Kinesis and highly recommended to anyone looking to get into gravel/adventure bicycles. The first one I bought was the Tripster V2 ATR and now the Tripster AT. I like the following features: flat mount f/r disc brakes, BSA threaded external bottom bracket, up to 47 700c for the ATR and 50 700c for the AT, and they come in my size 48. Merlin Cycles is a reliable online store for me and have not disappointed on all my past orders. Please keep up your good work!
Danny JGreat service from Merlin, I also bought the build kit, which is ok and ripe for upgrade along the road. I got the Seeon yellow and it really pops. Used it last night on a group gravel ride which was more Mtb'ing than gravel. The bike handled impeccably. On the road sections I thought I might struggle but cruised along nicely between 16-20mph. It's a looker and I'm very happy with it.