Kinesis Tripster AT Gravel Bike Frameset With Columbus Forks
The Tripster AT boasts cutting-edge adventure bike features and versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel with it, go bike packing on it, ride across continents on it. The new Tripster AT will take all of this in its stride and more.
With through axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for any kind of group set, this bike can be a two-wheeled Swiss Army Knife! Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure.
The Tripster AT is proudly equipped with the Columbus Futura Cross Plus fork. Columbus has been making headway into the premium carbon fork market and the Futura Cross Plus fork is the perfect partner to our Tripster AT frame. The Columbus Futura Plus fork is fitted with a ‘flip-chip’ to allow adjustment of the rake of the fork between 47mm and 52mm. Where you place the chip will depend on how you like your Tripster to handle. As a starting point, we recommend that if you have a smaller frame and/or are loaded for bike packing, then you will benefit from a longer wheelbase, so simply place the chip in the 52mm position.
The Tripster AT is such a capable and versatile bike that it might well be the one you ride the most of all.
- Tough yet lightweight 7046 series Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
- 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
- All new colour matched Columbus Futura Carbon fork with 12mm thru axle.
- Inboard Shimano Flat-mount disc mounts on frame and frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
- Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
- Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm tyre clearance with supplied fork and up to 52mm clearance on the frame.
- 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
- Optimum hydration system – multi position down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
- GW Switch Lever Thru-axles included
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
- BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.