Knog Blinder Road 2 Rechargeable Front Bike Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Knog Blinder Road 2 Rechargeable Front Bike Light
This item was discontinued 28th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Knog Blinder Road 2, is a hi-powered bike light specifically designed for road cycling. Delivering a colossal 200 lumen beam of light on the front, they're the first Blinder lights of their kind to give riders 100% visibility and freedom at night, all from a super-compact, super-light, USB rechargeable, waterproof, integrated silicone package.
- Output: 200 lumens
- Dimensions: 53 x 30 x 63mm.
- Weight: 75g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia.
- USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Constant current drive tech: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Light modes: Narrow, High and Dual Beam selection in both High and Low mode. Total of 8 different light modes:
- Burn times: Low-beam modes: Steady 2hr, Flash mode 6hr. High-beam modes: Steady 1hr / Flash mode: 4hr.
- Thermal management: Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Bike attachment: Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm / 29-35mm. Helmet mount included