Knog PWR Road 600L Rechargeable Front Bike Light
Out of Stock
Knog PWR Road 600L Rechargeable Front Bike Light & Power Pack..
PWR Road is a modular bike light. But it's not JUST another bicycle light. Not only is it a high power headlight, but simply take the product apart and you have much more. A lighthead for other PWR bike and camping lights, plus a PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range.
The PWR Road outputs a max 600 lumens, can run for up to 195 hours on Eco Flash mode, uses an elliptical beam for broader road coverage, can be mounted both on top or under the handlebar (mount under your Garmin), or your helmet, incorporates twist mode operation (turn the light on and off twisting the lighthead - no buttons) and gives you the option to program your brightness and runtime through our ModeMaker app.
- Elliptical Beam: For wide view works with spot beam for intense light in front of front wheel.
- Programme Your Modes: The ModeMaker app lows you to design the modes for any PWR bike light. Simply plug in your light, then select and tailor modes from the menu. You can do things such as control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
- Charge Your Devices: Rear of the light is a USB rechargeable power bank. Use this to charge your phone, GoPro or cycle computer on the go. 1 hour riding @250 lumens means you can top up charge your iPhone by10%. Charge time 3.5 hours.
- Functionality: Twisthead operation to turn light on / off and to scroll through light modes (no buttons)
- Light output: 600 Lumens.
- Power Bank: 3350 mAh.
- Dimensions: 104 x 30mm ∅.
- Weight: 125g.
- Battery indicator.
- Charges your devices.
- CNC Machined.
- Programmable modes.
- Interchangeable lightheads.
- Twist operation.
- USB rechargable.
- Water resistant when cap is on.
Mr WongA high quality well designed light with the added benefit of being able to charge any USB connected device.
PeterGreat product. Strong light. Easy to use and the attachment is very versatile. Recommended.
DavidI've only used cheap Chinese lights in the past which either didn't provide enough light, or the light beam was too directional, or they broke too easily. This spread of light from this unit is awesome. Plenty of light for dark paths and the soft spread of light doesn't have the 'spot light' effect of other lights which have you feel like you're continuously riding into a tunnel. Given it's a bit of a PITA to remove the bracket and mount it onto a 2nd bike I'm now considering buying a 2nd one for the other bike.