- Extra thick 16 mm case-hardened Kryptonium steel shackle resists cutters and leverage attacks
- Cross bar is shielded by a hardened Kryptonium steel sleeve in a double crossbar design for double security
- High security anti-pick disc-style cylinder with patented double deadbolt lock
- Flat key with integrated sliding dustcover protects the cylinder
- Supplied with bracket for carrying on the bike
- Approved to Gold Sold Secure standard
- Approved to Thatcham CAT3
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Following a commuter bike upgrade I wanted something more robust to secure my bike at work. The quality of this seems excellent and it is reassuringly heavy.
I have not bothered with the frame mount as I leave the lock at work. I wouldn't want to habitually carry it around due to its extreme weight.
The key hole has a sliding cover which I hope will keep rain out of the mechanism. The main key has a bright blue LED which is really useful, though the key itself is rather bulky (same size as my car key!). The secondary keys are much more compact.
Cant fault it. Solid. Does the trick.
Bought this lock for Mrs CM to lock her bike up at work.
What a solid lock it is ! Yes, there is some weight to it, but this just reassures you how strong it is.
The bracket was easily fixed to the bike, and attaching the lock was very easy.
The lock is easy to take apart and put together again, and the led light on the main key is ideal for return to your bike on dark nights.
And to cap it all, it is Sold Secure Gold, so youer insurers will be pleased that you've bought a decent anti-theft device.
Excellent lock. Fantastic value!..