Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2 Cycle Trainer is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2 Cycle Trainer
This item was discontinued 28th July 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
It’s the perfect workout tool for sprints or intervals or all-day cruising. Quiet. Smooth. And like every Kinetic Fluid Trainer, 100% leak-proof. The Road Machine gives you true outdoor ride simulation by automatically adjusting resistance as you change speeds and shift gears—just like riding outside!
“Overall, the trainer is great, and it’s a fraction of the cost of a connected trainer and doesn’t require a wall plug to get all the features. The price is on high end of competing fluid trainers, but it comes with a larger stock flywheel than most, seemed a bit quieter than others I’ve tested and a good brand history to back it up. It has a road-like feel and has held up to multiple users over the past 8 months with nary a scratch on it. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a premium unit that’s quiet, stable and durable.“Looking for a high end fluid trainer that keeps it simple? Spin on in and check out the details…” - BikeRumor
- Quiet, smooth, progressive resistance precisely replicates outdoor ride feel
- The most reliable fluid trainer available
- Fully assembled
- Pairs with Kinetic inRide Watt Meter for power training
- Unmatched stability and durability
- Lifetime warranty
- Patented Kinetic fluid resistance provides measurable and repeatable workload
- Progressive resistance from 5 to 3000+ watts
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs grip for easy setup
- Large diameter roller reduces tire wear and provides a smoother ride
- Fits 22” to 29” wheels—up to 29 x 2.4” tires sizes
- Lifetime Warranty & Crash Replacement Policy
- Recommended Kinetic accessories: Trainer Bag, Riser Ring, Trainer Mat, and Pro Flywheel