Lapierre Prorace 329 Mountain Bike - 2018 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Lapierre Prorace 329 Mountain Bike - 2018
This item was discontinued 18th March 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Prorace returns in 2018 with a new frame and contemporary geometry adapted to the cross-country cycling disciplines. Whether you’re a beginner or well-versed in the discipline, relish the performance of a semi-rigid aluminum frame assembled on 29" wheels for an incomparable feeling of comfort. Stiffness and precision have also been improved thanks to the Boost axle spacing both front and rear. Built for accuracy, efficiency and refinement, this model will give you a leg up on even your most ardent competitors or take full advantage of all the thrills this hardtail bike has to offer.
- Frame: Supreme 6 Alloy, Boost
- Fork: Rockshox Judy Gold RL Solo Air - 100mm Travel
- Wheels: Lapierre XC - 29"
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Ardent - 29x2.25 (Tan Wall)
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Ikon - 29x2.20 (Tan Wall)
Please Note: This bike come withs tan wall tyres and not as illustrated
- Gear Levers: Sram NX - 11 Speed (RH Only)
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX - 11 Speed
- Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect - 30T
- Cassette: Sram PG1130 - 11/42T
- Chain: Sram
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Lapierre
- Seatpost: Lapierre
- Handlebars: Lapierre
- Stem: Lapierre
- Brake Calipers: Shimano M365